9/19/2010 Front end complete. Finally.

Well after I got the driver's side wrapped up...

I made quick work of assembling the passenger side yesterday until I ran out of grease to lube the joints. So... Here's how I left it as of Saturday night.

Sunday morning, after some study time, I ran up to the auto parts store, got the grease, came home and knocked out the rest of that side. I lowered the car onto the dollies so the weight would be supported by the springs and tightened the A-arm pivot bolts. Lowered the car from the dollies, started her up and took her for a nice 10 minute drive through the neighborhood. After I get some other little things done, I'll venture out for some longer trips. Look at the nice shiny hardware under there!

Next up... something that doesn't take 6 months.

Prior Day
Next Day

Copyright 2010 All rights reserved.